Director • Actor • Editor
Kyle Reaume is an award winning Toronto-based director, editor, and actor. Graduating from Toronto Film School in 2015, his student short film took home Best Picture, Best Producer, Best Editor, and Best Production Design.
In 2016, Kyle won the Inside Out BravoFact Pitch Competition, receiving a 50,000$ grant to produce his short, What About Shelley, which has screened at festivals worldwide.
His short film Vertical Lines won Best Men’s Short at Wicked Queer Boston, and Best Screenplay at the 2019 Future of Film Showcase.
His latest short Battle Cry is currently screening at select festivals worldwide, including KASHISH: The Mumbai Queer Film Festival.
He is also the creator and editor of the YouTube channel
- Small But Perfectly Formed, BFI Flare Shorts Our Highlights
- Alumni’s Work Selected for the Inside Out Toronto LGBT Film Festival for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Toronto Film School Graduate's Film Premieres At 2017 The Inside Out LGBT Film Festival
- Inside Out 2015: A One-On-One with Filmmaker Kyle Reaume
- Toronto Film School: "What About Shelley Wins TFS Grads $50,000 Grant"
- Northern Stars: Closet Monster Wins at Inside Out
- Toronto LGBT Film Festival: Bravofact Pitch Competition
- Big Gay Picture Show, "Ecstasy – What would you do to touch somebody?"
- Reviews by Amos Lassen: “ECSTASY”— Feeling the Touch
- CGiii: "Ecstasy" Review
- Pop+Films: "Ecstasy" Featured Page
- Orvel.Me: "Ecstasy" Featured Page
- TheBuzzMag: "What Makes Me A Woman" Featured Article