Kyle Reaume is a Toronto-based director, editor, and actor. His debut short film Ecstasy has screened at festivals in Europe, China, Argentina, India, the US, the UK, and Canada.
In 2016, Kyle won the Inside Out BravoFact Pitch Competition, receiving a 50,000$ grant to produce his short, What About Shelley.
Shelley kicked off its festival run at the 2017 Inside Out LGBT Film Festival, and has since screened in over 15 festivals worldwide.
Kyle is a host and content creator with The Gay Men Channel.
He is also the creator and editor of Drag Race Supercuts.
- Toronto Film School Graduate's Film Premieres At 2017 The Inside Out LGBT Film Festival
- Inside Out 2015: A One-On-One with Filmmaker Kyle Reaume
- Toronto Film School: "What About Shelley Wins TFS Grads $50,000 Grant"
- Northern Stars: Closet Monster Wins at Inside Out
- Toronto LGBT Film Festival: Bravofact Pitch Competition
- Big Gay Picture Show, "Ecstasy – What would you do to touch somebody?"
- Reviews by Amos Lassen: “ECSTASY”— Feeling the Touch
- CGiii: "Ecstasy" Review
- Pop+Films: "Ecstasy" Featured Page
- Orvel.Me: "Ecstasy" Featured Page
- TheBuzzMag: "What Makes Me A Woman" Featured Article